- MODEL CASE
- Oyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 40 mm
- Bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. Two-colour blue and black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, moulded numerals and graduations
- WINDING CROWN
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- WATER RESISTANCE
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, GMT function
- 3285, Manufacture Rolex
- PRECISION STATIC
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Chronergy with optimized energy efficiency
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- POWER RESERVE
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- BRACELET MATERIAL
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
24-Hour Rotatable Bezel
24-Hour Rotatable Bezel
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclu-sively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers
The Time Place Singapore is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide in-formation on the availability of Rolex watches.
HOW TO SET YOUR GMT-MASTER II
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II is an ideal watch for criss-crossing the globe. Learn more about its features and how to set the date and two time zones by watching the video.
The GMT-Master was made for airborne adventure. Now the watch of choice for travellers, it connects people beyond time zones. Rolex is unveiling a novel, unexpected version of the Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II. On this watch, the crown and crown guard are on the left side of the watch case. This required several technical adjustments in terms of the movement and the Superlative Chronometer certification, for which the protocol, as well as some of the final tests, had to be adapted. The date aperture and the Cyclops lens have also moved and appear at 9 o’clock.