PT Indowatch Perkasa International (“Time International”, “we” and “us”, as the case may be), its subsidiaries, officers, management, and members of staff shall, at all times, respects your concerns about privacy. We respect the confidentiality of and endeavour to keep safe any and all personal data (“Personal Data”, as defined in the Minister of Communication & Informatics Regulation No. 20 of 2016 (the “MOCI Regulation”)) collected from you and/or stored and / or transmitted by you to us.
Please read the following to learn more about our Statement:
- What this Statement Covers
This Statement describes the types of Personal Data we collect, how we use the data, who we share it with and the choices you can make about our collection, use and disclosure of the data. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. The phrase “Personal Data” refers to information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
- Personal Data Collection
All Personal Data will be collected on a voluntary, open and fair basis. Your personal data provided by you or collected when you visit our stores and/or our websites may include:
- Personal details (name, surname, gender, date of birth)
- Contact details (residence, domicile, country, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail)
- Purchases data (boutique where the sale takes place, type, quantity and price of the products purchased by the customer)
- Fiscal data (fiscal code, VAT number only if necessary for tax free purposes)
- Data strictly necessary for the delivery of products (name, surname, address, phone number, mobile phone number)
- Purpose for Collection of Personal Data
Time International will collect your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Managing the sale of our products, sale and post-sale services, e.g. administrative activities, accounting, returns, warranties, fraud prevention, customer relationship management;
- Compliance with obligations imposed by laws, regulations (including anti-money laundering laws) and to establish or defend a legal claim;
- Provision of accessory services based on the global amount of purchases made by you within Time International group in Indonesia, i.e.: personal shopping services, free assistance services (alteration), delivery services, customer loyalty purposes;
- Research, market analysis, periodic sending of promotional materials and newsletter on products, services and promotion of the Time International Group, including events organised by Time International or to which Time International participates as well as invitations to said events, also customised performed through traditional (mail and calls from operators) or automated (email, fax, text/SMS and MMS messaging) contact means as well as customised treatment in every Time International boutiques in Indonesia);
- Creation of group and individual profiles – analysis of your interests, preferences and purchasing habits, also based on the detailed purchases made in the Time International Group in Indonesia.This processing is carried out in compliance with the Law on Electronic Systems and Transactions No. 11 of 2008 (“EIT Law”) as amended by Law No. 19 of 2016 regarding the Amendment of EIT Law (“EIT Law Amendment), Government Regulation No. 82 of 2012 regarding Provisions of Electronic Systems and Transactions (“Reg. 82/2012”) and its implementing regulation, Minister of Communication & Informatics Regulation No. 20 of 2016 regarding the Protection of Personal Data in an Electronic System (the “MOCI Regulation”) and rules and regulations prescribed thereunder.
Time International will take all practicable steps to ensure that the Personal Data so collected are accurate. However, your efforts to provide accurate Personal Data upon subscription of Time International’s services and thereafter to update Time International of any change of your Personal Data are always welcome.
- Personal Data Sharing and Disclosure
Unless Time International hears from you to the contrary upon subscription or receives subsequent notice from you, Time International may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected, provide such Personal Data to the following parties:
- Employees and officers of Time International
- The brands traded, operated or owned by Time International Group, but within the range of products and services as mentioned in clause 2 above
- Contractors / service providers of Time International (who are engaged by us to assist with providing you our service); and/or
- The court or regulatory body with subpoenas, court orders or for the purpose of legal process
- Access and Correction
- You have the right to know:
- whether Time International holds any of your Personal Data; and
- the kind of Personal Data being held by Time International
- You have full control and ability to correct or edit your Personal Data at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about direct marketing purpose, promotional offers and news products and services or deletion of your membership account.
- You may request your right of access or right of correction by writing to us via email to [email protected] or via mail at Centennial Tower, 28th Floor, Jl. Gatot Subroto kav 24-25, Jakarta 12930 (attention to Consumer Insights & Analytics division). Time International will, upon satisfying itself of the authenticity and validity of the access or correction request, make every endeavour to comply with and respond to the request within the period set by the statutory requirement.
- You have the right to know:
The security of your Personal Data is our top priority. Accordingly, while no set of privacy and security standards or safeguards is 100% secure, we take steps to ensure any information that you share with us is kept secure and strictly confidential in accordance with this Statement. We take various precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, alteration, destruction or similar risks. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your Personal Data, Encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer, may be employed for the transmission of Personal Data collected online. Also, our web servers are protected by data security measures and our systems are monitored to prevent any unauthorised access.
- Retention of Personal Data
Time International will keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above or as long as we are required by law. After this your Personal Data will be deleted. We cannot remove your Personal Data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as accounting rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.
- Amendment to this Statement
- This Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. If we make any substantial amendments in the way we use your Personal Data, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our Website. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the amendments.
- You agree that your continued use of our products or services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified Statement.
- Direct Marketing
When you register for the newsletter, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service which will send you:
- Email alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest and one-off marketing promotions.
- Direct mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest and one-off marketing promotions.We offer you the opportunity at any time, to unsubscribe to any service or update your subscription, if you change your mind with no additional charge. You may click the unsubscribe link as shown in our electronic promotional materials; or can write to us via email to [email protected] or via mail at Centennial Tower, 28th Floor, Jl. Gatot Subroto kav 24-25, Jakarta 12930 (attention to Consumer Insights & Analytics division).In accordance with the statutory requirements, Time International will honour your request not to use your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing. Unless otherwise instructed as per the above, Time International may use any of your Personal Data collected in the normal course of our business for direct marketing purposes.
- How to Contact Us
Please address any questions or concerns, inquiries, complaints, requests to access or correct your Personal Information, or requests to limit the processing of your Personal Information regarding our Privacy Program or our practices concerning Personal Information to:Time International at:Telephone number: 62-21-29272708;E-mail address: [email protected]
- Rolex Section
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, some cookies are controlled by ROLEX SA which applies the following Cookies Policy
- By signing in the membership form or creating an account at our website, you agree to comply with the Statement set out above.
- In the event of conflict between the English and Indonesian version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.